Vibrant Mango Salsa with fresh seasonal Mangoes, Red Onions, Cucumber and Strawberries. Enjoy the medley of flavours with your favourite Nachos, Tacos..
- 2 Ripe Sweet Mangoes
- 1 Cucumber
- 5-6 Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup Finely chopped Onions
- 1/4 Cup Red Bell Pepper
- 1-2 Jalapenos
- Lime juice as required
- Black Pepper for seasoning
- Salt as required
Scoop out mango pieces. Cut cucumber, strawberries as per the required size.
Use finely chopped onions. Cut Jalapenos lengthwise, and scoop put the seeds. Cut as required.
Mix everything in bowl, add lime juice, season with salt and mix everything well.
Serve with the crunchy pita chips,/tacos or tortillas or as required.
- If making ahead of serving time, add salt at the time of serving.
- It is always good to chilli it before serving.
- Add any other vegetables like corn, green/yellow bell peppers.