Malai Ladoo, super quick and easy 2 ingredient ladoos for special occasions, made with Indian Cottage Cheese and sugar, flavored with cardamom and saffron garnished with nuts .
- 1 Cup Fresh crumbled Paneer
- ½ Cup Milk Powder
- ¼ Cup Sugar or as required
- ¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 10-12 Saffron strands optional
To make Ladoos, take fresh paneer and milk powder in a non-stick pan with 1 tsp of ghee and saute for 2-3 minutes. Take care not to burn chena. If there is any water in chena dry it completely.
Cardamom powder and saffron stands, mix well and keep the mixture to cool, once all the liquid dries out.
Add sugar once the mixture cools down completely.Add finely chopped or coarsely powdered almonds(optional).
Take small portion of chena sugar mixture in hand and make a tennis ball sized ladoos. Garnish with finely chopped pistachio or almonds..
- In case you do not have milk powder skip it.
- If you do not have fresh Paneer, you can make it just before making ladoos. Click here for the Homemade Paneer Recipe.It take just 15-20 minutes to make fresh paneer. Drain the water properly before making ladoos.