Lemon Coriander and Amla Soup
Learn how to make Lemon Coriander Soup with goodness of Indian Gooseberry/Amla. Vit. C loaded immunity boaster soup recipe.
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Fresh Coriander/Cilantro Leaves
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped Amla/Indian Gooseberry 1 full piece
- 1 tbsp Lemon/Lime Juice
- 1 Shredded Carrot and Sweet Corn
- 1 tsp Freshly Crushed Black Pepper
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves optional
- 1 Ginger pieces(small)
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Oil
In a pan add a tsp of oil. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté it.
Add finely chopped amla pieces, shredded carrots and corn and other vegetables that you are adding along with a tsp of black pepper.
Do not a add more than one tbsp. of amla to it. Soup many get very tangy.
Vegetable stock or plain water, then add juice of 1 lemon. I have used lime that are available here. add about 2-3 cups of water/vegetable stock.
Give soup a nice boil and then add finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves just before serving.