Cheesy Paneer Makhani Wonton Cups
Wonton cups loaded with a easy Paneer(Indian Cottage Cheese) Makhani filling( that can be prepared in jiffy), with lots of cheese and onions and capsicum for the crunch. A fusion recipe of Indian Makani flavours served in Chinese wonton cups.
- 12 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 Cup Paneer(cut into small paneer pieces)
- 2-3 tbsp Pasta Sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Bell Peppers(i used green one)
- 1/2 Cup Finely chopped Onions
- 1 Garlic clove(optional) or 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp Seasoning for the sauce more for garnish
- 1 tbsp Cream
- 1/4 tsp Sugar/any sweetner
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 Cup Grated Cheese(Mozzarella+Pepper Jack) or use any of your choice
Paneer Makhani Filling..
Heat butter in pan, add crushed garlic(optional), pasta sauce and cook for a minute. Add garam masala, red chilli powder, kasuri methi and mix nicely. Add a tsp of water and mix.
Add cream and sugar and cook for a minute.
Add paneer pieces and mix well in the sauce. Take care the sauce should not be too watery. We want semi-dry paneer filling.
Let the filling cool after that add chopped capsicum and onions., cheese and seasoning. Add salt as required.
Add the filling to the cooled wonton cups. Top it with some more cheese and bake in the preheated oven for 7-8 minutes.