Easy Pizza Crackers, light and quick snacks, make for kids party, potlucks or just like that. Use any savoury crackers of your choice and enjoy the treats.
- 16 Crackers (Ritz, Monaco or any other savoury ones)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese or any other melting cheese
- 1/2 Cup Finely Sliced Onion
- 2-3 Tbsp Finely chopped Bell Peppers
- 1/2 Cup Pizza/Pasta Sauce or Tomato Ketchup
- Italian Seasoning, Red Chilli Flakes for Garnish
Preheat oven to 350 F or 180 C
Arrange the crackers in a baking tray.
Mix all the other ingredients. Reserve half of the sauce to spread on the crackers.
Spread the sauce on the crackers and add the toppings.
Bake in the oven for 5-6 minutes or till the cheese melts.
Garnish with seasoning and serve immediately.