Kiwi Masala Lassi
Sweet and Salty Masala Lassi with fresh Kiwi, Mint, Cilantro leaves and Masala(Chat Masala/Jal Jeera)
Servings: 2 glasses
- 1 Cup Fresh Yogurt/Dahi
- Handful of Mint and Cilantro(Coriander) leaves
- 1 tbsp Chaat Masala or Jal Jeera Powder
- 2 tbsp Raw Organic Cane Sugar or as per taste or any other sweetener
For Jal Jeera Powder
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Seeds Powder
- ¼ tsp Black Salt / Pink Himalayan Salt
- ¼ tsp Dry Ginger Powder
- ¼ tsp Dry Mango Powder/Amchur
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper Powder
In a blender, add kiwi fruit, mint leaves.
Add 1/2 cup water and blend to fine puree.
Add yogurt with sweetener(honey or sugar or any other raw sugar like jaggery, palm sugar).
Add more water(about 1/4 cup) to adjust the consistency.