Sev Puri/Papdi Chaat recipe | Learn how to make spicy, sweet and tangy Sev Puri
Plates to serve papdi
- 36-40 Papdi or Homemade use as required
- 1 Cup Nylon Sev or use as required
- 1 Cup Boiled Potatoes
- ½ Cup Sprouts washed and steamed
- Tamarind Chutney use as required
- Green (Cilantro and Mint) Chutney use as required
- Garlic Chilli Chutney (optional) use as required
- ½ Cup Finely Chopped Onions
- ½ Cup Finely Chopped Tomatoes I didn't use
- 2-3 tbsp Finely Chopped Cilantro/Coriander
- Red Chilli Powder
- Chaat Masala
- Black Salt
In a plate arrange papdi/pooris around 5-6 for one person. Or if making for gathering arrange as many papdi on a plate/serving dish.
MAsh and mix potatoes , onions and sprouts. add some chaat masala , red chilli powder and salt. Add as per taste. Add tomatoes also if you are using.
Add potatoes and sprouts mix on papdis.
Then add chutneys about 1-2 tsp or as required.
Add more onions and tomatoes on top. Sprinkle chaat masala, red chilli powder if you want.
Sprinkle lot of sev and sever immediately.