Baked Mini Donuts recipe | Learn how to make Baked Mini Donuts
No deep fried Donuts without any yeast.. baked and made with whole wheat flour. Now treat your kids with this quick easy and healthy version of cake like donuts.
Recently I picked up mini doughnut pan from one of the stores here. Since a long time I wanted some donut pan to bake the donuts, but just couldn't find one. When I saw this donut pan lying in the corner on one of the shelves of a store, I immediately picked it up without thinking twice. It was just the right time for me to find this pan as I could now post my baked donut recipe for my readers.
These mini donuts looked so cute with chocolate glaze topped with sprinkles. I took these mini treats to a friend's place for a get-together where the light mini bite-sized donuts were loved by everyone!! The best thing about these donuts is that these are baked, quick and easy to make, ready in just 8 minutes.I baked both the chocolate donuts and vanilla flavored ones. The main recipe is of vanilla flavored donuts, for the chocolate ones, substitute 1/4 Cup of cocoa powder with the same quantity of Whole Wheat Flour.
Recipe Card for Baked Mini Chocolate
Baked Mini Donuts
- 11/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Castor Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F or 180C.
- Melt butter in a bowl and keep it to cool.
- Mix together all-purpose flour, baking soda, sugar and salt if using unsalted butter.
- In another bowl, mix together egg, milk, melted butter and vanilla essence.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the flour mix and just fold in the
- Pipe the batter in the donut pan and bake for 8 minutes at 350F or 180C.
- When baked the donuts will the side of the pan. Don't leave the pan in the oven for long you will get dry donuts.
- Cool the donuts once cooled glaze the donuts with Chocolate glaze and decorate with sprinkles.
I am taking this to Dec'18 Bake-A-Thon Day 10.
Do give me your feedback and when you make this do post a pic on any of my social media pages.. FB page or tag me on Instagram. You can also Pin the recipe for later use. You can also find my recipes on Google+. It will a small token of your appreciation for my work and keeps me motivated to bring good, authentic, tried and tested recipes to you.
Join me in my FoodTrails by following the blog, click on the FOLLOW button and on my social media accounts. Click on the icons on the sidebar for joining in. If you like my work, do share my blog with your loved ones.