Paneer Bhurji Sandwich .. Easy and delcious Grilled Sandwiches, made with paneer bhurji. A perfect option for breakfast, kids lunchbox or to pack while travelling.
Paneer Bhurji is scrambled Paneer/Indian Cottage Cheese in onion and tomato masala, with or without vegetables.
Kids love sandwiches and these are an good options for the times when you want some change for the daily routine meals. A cup of coffee or hot chocolate or any cold shakes are the perfect combination with these sandwiches for a filling meal.
Making these sandwiches is very easy of you have already prepared paneer bhurji. Incase you don’t have it , you can make it within few minutes. Click here for the detailed post on how to make Paneer Bhurji.
Can I grill these sandwiches on griddle or make without sandwich maker
These sandwiches can be made on Tawa/Griddle or sandwich toaster ot a grill plate. the keep the bread crunchy for long is to grill on low flame when doing it on griddle or grill plate. Also,cool down the sandwiches completely if packing these for lunch or travel. Steam from hot sandwiches make these soggy when packed warm.
To make on sandwich toaster/grill , keep the sandwiches in the sandwich maker and make till the sandwiches are ready.
Let’s see how I make these crunchy Grilled Paneer Bhurji Sandwiches..
Paneer Bhurji Sandwiches
- Griddle or Grill Plate or Sandwich Maker/Grill
- Butter Knife
- Bread knife to cut the sides
- 1 Cup Paneer Bhurji
- 4 Bread Slices use any bread of your choice
- 2-3 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- Butter for Bread Slices
- Seasoning and Chilli Flakes(optional)
- Make Paneer Bhurji if you have not prepared it beforehand. For Paneer Bhurji recipe check Notes..
- Add a tbsp of tomato ketchup in bhurji while cooking. You can also add any other spicy sauce. I have also added finely chopped green and red bell pepper/capsicum in bhurji.
- Cut the sides of bread.
- Spread butter on bread.
- Place a spoonful of bhurji on the bread slices. Spread it evenly with the help of a knife or spoon.
- Cover it other bread slices.
- Place the griddle or grill plate on medium heat later on lower the heat while grilling the sandwich. Grill on low heat from both the sides till the bread is crispy.
- Serve with your favourite green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Making Paneer Bhurji..refer to detailed post on Paneer Bhurji
Do make these delcious and crispy sandwiches. Kids vacations are going on make these for their breakfast or light evening snack. My kids love these with hot chocolate or their favourite milkshake.
Check out these no-cook light and quick sandwich.. Carrot and Cucumber Sandwich bites, that you and your kids will love!!
I will love to hear your feedback.
If you like my work, then do hit the follow button and subscribe to the blog to get notifications on new posts and share the blog with your loved ones. I promise won’t spam your mailbox 🙂.