White Chocolate Pudding recipe | Eggless, Gelatin-free Pudding made with White Chocolate
This melt-in-mouth White Chocolate Pudding is just a perfect dessert if you are looking something different from fruit custard and eggless chocolate pudding or celebrating special moments or just like that with your loved ones!!
Creamy rich pudding make ahead dessert with White Chocolate that you can make for you big gatherings.
There is no gelatin or agar agar used for thickening. White Chocolate here does the trick.
This is a treat for those who love White Chocolate and are not Milk Chocolate fans like me. My kids love this with Oreos and my hubby who is also not a chocolate fan, likes to load this with berries and enjoy the treat.
Your kids are also going to love this. Top it with some crushed Oreos/ favourite fruits, crushed brownies or serve it just like topped with some sprinkles!!
Let's see how I make this delicious Eggless White Chocolate Pudding..
White Chocolate Pudding
- 2.5 Cups Milk
- 1/4 Cup Cornstarch
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate/White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Clear Vanilla Extract or use Vanilla Essence
- In a heavy bottomed pan, keep 2 cups milk to boil. Keep aside, half cup milk in a bowl.
- Mix cornstarch in milk. Make sure no lumps remain.
- Add in milk and stir it nicely. Milk will start to thicken.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Take off the flame, and stir in white chocolate and vanilla extract and mix till it dissolves.
- Transfer to a bowl for cooling. Wrap a plastic wrap over it to avoid the skin formation over it.
- Refrigerate, chill and serve topped with fruits and other topping of your choice. The best are.. some strawberries, crushed oreos, sprinkles for kids or serve with some brownies.
Valentine Day is here, make this yumm dessert for your loved ones . Make some chocolate tarts or bring in some Phyllo pastry cups and serve it with fruits or any toppings of your choice!! Do make this Egg-free and gelatin free pudding, and give me your feedback.
Also, whenever you try the recipe, I will love to hear/share your feedback or any queries in the comment section below. I will try to answer your queries as soon as possible.
A small request, please rate the recipe as per your experience or feedback. Your feedback and ratings help my site in more google visibility and higher google ratings.
If you like my work, then add you mail id in the box below and HIT the SUBSCRIBE button to get notifications on new posts and share the blog with your loved ones.
Thanks for stopping by!! Keep coming back!!