This melt-in-mouth White Chocolate Pudding is just a perfect dessert if you are looking something different from fruit custard and eggless chocolate pudding or celebrating special moments or just like that with your loved ones!! This is a treat for those who love White Chocolate and are not Milk Chocolate fans like me. My kids love this with oreos and my hubby who is not a chocolate fan, likes to load this with berries and enjoy the treat. Kids are going to love this, for them top is with some crushed Oreos/ favourite fruits, crushed brownies or serve it just like topped with some sprinkles!!
Let’s see how I make this delicious Eggless White Chocolate Pudding..
White Chocolate Pudding
- 2.5 Cups Milk
- 1/4 Cup Cornstarch
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate/White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Clear Vanilla Extract or use Vanilla Essence
- In a heavy bottomed pan, keep 2 cups milk to boil. Keep aside, half cup milk in a bowl.
- Mix cornstarch in milk. Make sure no lumps remain.
- Add in milk and stir it nicely. Milk will start to thicken.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Take off the flame, and stir in white chocolate and vanilla extract and mix till it dissolves.
- Transfer to a bowl for cooling. Wrap a plastic wrap over it to avoid the skin formation over it.
- Refrigerate, chill and serve topped with fruits and other topping of your choice. The best are.. some strawberries, crushed oreos, sprinkles for kids or serve with some brownies.
Valentine Day is here, make this yumm dessert for your loved ones . Make some chocolate tarts or bring in some Phyllo pastry cups and serve it with fruits or any toppings of your choice!! Do make this Egg-free and gelatin free pudding, and give me your feedback.
Taking my White Chocolate Pudding to my group, Healthy Wellthy Cuisine for Valentine Special.
Check out the other Valentine Special recipes from the fellow group bloggers!!
Spiced Pomegranate Spritzer Mocktail by Geetanjali
Strawberry Mojita Mocktail by Jayashree
Mixed Vegetable Paneer Dosa by Priya
Chocolate Walnut Brownies by Rosy
Beetroot Drink with a Fruity Touch by Sasmita
No Bake Custard Tart by Shalu
Bread Gulab Jamuns in Jaggery Syrup by Vanitha
Do make this Egg-free and gelatin free pudding, and give me your feedback.I will love to see the pics on any of my social media pages..FB or tag me on Instagram(#foodtrails25) whenever your try. You can also Pin the recipe for later use.
Join me in my food trails .. follow the blog and my social media accounts. If you like my work do share this with your loved ones.
Thanks for stopping by!!