Three ingredient refreshing Creamy Coconut Mango Popsicles with coconut milk and mango. Guilt-free healthy treats which you can have as a midday snack or dessert or any time of the day.
These Mango popsicles are guilt free, Vegan, dairy free and with no artificial sugar or corn syrup. Make and enjoy these when the mangoes are in season, another fun way to enjoy the summer fruit.
- About the Recipe
- Why we love these Coconut Mango Popsicles
- Benefits of Mango And Coconut Milk
- Ingredients to make Coconut Mango Popsicles
- How to make Vegan Mango Popsicles
- How to make Popsicles without popsicle mold
- More ice cream treats and chilled desserts from the blog
- Mango Recipes from the blog that you will love to try
- Recipes with yogurt
- Recipe Card
About the Recipe
Homemade Coconut Mango Popsicles are perfect guilt free summer treats for you and your kids when you crave something sweet and icy, then these Mango popsicles recipe with coconut milk are for your.
These Mango Popsicles are delicious bursting with tropical flavours. Sweet and nutty popsicles best guilt free treat for summers.
Why we love these Coconut Mango Popsicles
- Easy to make and even kids can make these.
- No cream, artificial sugar, totally plant based.
- These are Soy Free, Nut-free, Paleo.
- You can use this recipe as base of many recipes and create variations.
Benefits of Mango And Coconut Milk
Mango is known as King of Fruits and has several health benefits. It is packed with nutrients and fibre. It is rich in Vit A good for eyes and skin. Vit. C which boasts immune system, promotes cell repair and also helps to absorb iron.
Coconut milk consists of good fats, is antimicrobial, anti fungal ad anti inflammatory properties. Since it is a plant product is lactose free. It contributes to strong and healthy bones. Reinforces the immune system, relaxes muscles and nerves (as it is rich in potassium, magnesium and .
Ingredients to make Coconut Mango Popsicles
Mango- You can use fresh or frozen. You can also use store bought mango puree. Check the amount of sugar as store-bought puree already has some amount of sugar in it.
Coconut Milk- Canned or homemade. Maple Syrup(as required).
Sweetener- I have used very maple syrup. You can add sugar/honey(non-vegans). Add as per the sweetness in mangoes.
How to make Vegan Mango Popsicles
It is very easy and 5 min. process. You just have to wait for the popsicles to freeze and enjoy them.
Puree mango, add coconut milk and blend. Add sweetener as required. Then transfer to popsicle molds.
When using mango puree simply blend add sweetener and freeze.
Buy the Ingredients here
How to make Popsicles without popsicle mold
You can still make frozen fruit treats if you do not have popsicles mold. Freeze in ice cube trays or silicone/paper muffin cups or small yogurt cups.
Transfer the mango and coconut puree to the cups, cover with cling wrap or aluminium foil. Make a small cut on the cover and insert the popsicle stick.
When the puree freezes, demold and take out and store in a bag or box.
Checkout this recipe for Mango Kulfi where I have used muffin cups to freeze kulfi.
Try this easy No Churn Mango Cheesecake Ice cream from the blog.
More ice cream treats and chilled desserts from the blog
Mango Recipes from the blog that you will love to try
Mango Recipes from the blog that you should definitely try when mangoes are in season
Aam Ras, Mango Mousse, Mango and Cardamom Cupcakes, , Mango Cheesecake Ice cream, Mango Kulfi, Mango Custard Falooda, Mango Summer Cooler, Mango Passion Fruit and Iced Tea, Mango Thandai Lassi, Mango Chilli Sauce, Aamras, Avocado Mango Black Bean Salsa , Mango Strawberry Salsa, Mango Kalakand with Parle G tarts, Tropical Smoothie Bowl
Recipes with yogurt
Yogurt is a versatile ingredient and can be used in various recipes.
Homemade frozen popsicles stay good for about 1-2 months. You can make a big batch and store.
Popsicles may take up the other freezer smell if left in mold for long. If you are making a big batch and planning to store popsicles for a long time, than transfer to individual freezer friendly ziplocks and then keep in a bag or a box.
You can make Mango Popsicle with Almond/Cashew/Soy Milk. Dairy free yogurts can also be used to make popsicles.
Coconut Mango Popsicles
- Popsicles Molds
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- 2 Mango (pureed) fresh/frozen
- 200 ml Coconut Milk
- Maple Syrup as required
- In a blender add mango pieces and blend to fine puree.2 Mango (pureed)
- Next add coconut milk and blend again.200 ml Coconut Milk
- Check for sweetness and add as required.Maple Syrup
- Transfer to the molds. Cover with mold with the individual caps or insert popsicle stick and cover with aluminium foil.
- Freeze for 6-7 hrs.
- When ready to eat, take out the mold. Allow the popsicles to thaw for few seconds. If required you can run/dip in water to loosen the popsicles.
- Take out and enjoy!!
- Leave some space in the mold.
- You can add finely chopped mango pieces in the molds.
- Add alternate layer of mango puree and coconut and mango mix.
Do make these dairy-free Mango Popsicles, one of the best guilt free summer treats. You can especially your kids will surely love these.
Whenever you make it do post your feedback with the pic on my FB page or tag me on Instagram(#foodtrails25). Pin the recipe for later use. If you like the recipe, pls do rate the recipe. Rating tab is just above the comments. Rating helps to make my blog more visible in Google searches and more people can discover my blog.
If you like my work, then do HIT the SUBSCRIBE button get notifications on new posts and share the blog with your loved ones.
Thanks for stopping by!!